ICAA Certified Commercial Building Insulation Contractors
ICAA developed this program to identify and record the commercial building insulation experience and resources of the specialty subcontractor. Insulation contracting companies that distinguish themselves by meeting all the required criteria for certification receive this recognition. Although many manufacturers of commercial insulation products offer certification programs, it is ICAA that offers a single, uniform criteria, not just standards for one kind of product. These criteria were developed by industry leaders by consensus with the goal to encourage a higher level of professionalism in the commercial building insulation industry.
The ICAA encourages you to consider the expertise and experience offered by ICAA Certified Commercial Building Insulation Contractors. There is no implied warranty by ICAA or its members as to specific performance of any listed contractor.
The following commercial insulation contractors have earned recognition as ICAA Certified Commercial Building Insulation Contractors:
Dittemore Insulation Contractors, Inc.
The Drying Co./ ThermalTec
Miller’s Insulation & Fireproofing, Inc.
Sierra Insulation Contractors, Inc.
Toler Insulating Co., Inc.
Things you should know about ICAA Certified Commercial Building Insulation Contractors:
- ICAA Certified Contractors have a long history of experience in the commercial building insulation industry, and perform commercial insulation services throughout the U.S.
- They provide educational services to owners, general contractors or design firms on commercial insulation subjects.
- All ICAA Certified Contractors have demonstrated evidence of bondability and have provided ICAA with a certificate of liability insurance.
- ICAA Certified Contractors specialize in Thermal Insulation, Acoustical Insulation, Spray-On Insulation, Passive Firestopping, Spray-On Fireproofing and Fire Containment.
- Typical jobs includes these specialty applications for Office Buildings, Multi-Family Dwellings, Hotels, Industrial, Institutions, Schools, Hospitals, Churches, Stadiums, Convention Centers, Shopping Centers, Restaurants and Cold Storage.